Takedown Sportswear based just outside of Atlanta GA is one of the fastest growing direct manufactures of team sports apparel and uniforms in the United States.
We have a great internship for a Logistics minded person who is a high energy self-starter with a take-charge attitude.
Our Logistics and Fulfillment team is one of the most high-profile parts of our company. We as a company must sell what we have on hand and have on hand what we sell.
As part of our Logistics and Fulfillment team, you will work with our marketing, operations and production departments to ensure we keep the flow of raw materials coming in and finished goods going out.
• Manage warehouse inventory and stocking levels
• Pick and Pack shipments base on workorders
• Coordinate all shipments for Custom Sales and Online Retail
• Work with shipping carrier
• Document shipments and receivables
• Correspond with customers; report client requests
• Respond to shipping complaints, lost items, damages
• Ensure shipping carrier requirements and regulations are met
• Notify customers if shipments are delayed
• Track shipments details, locations, ETAs
• Work with managers and team members to implementing new strategies and initiatives
• Collaborate with other departments to improve logistics and company processes
• Update service-level reports and provide analysis on findings
• Inform management of ongoing performance issues
Required Skills and Competencies:
Customer focused, detail-oriented, resilient, self-starter with competitive drive, excellent time management, strong problem solving and follow up, tech-savvy, excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Successful performance may lead to a full-time position in various departments.
Our Team members enjoy:
Flexible Schedule, Discounts on personal apparel and equipment, In-House Gym, and a Hands-on training program
Paid Internship: $8 - $10 / hour
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.